Jesus the Way Trust, a charity and educational trust was registered on 14 January, 2008, with the objective of providing relief and solace to the poor and needy by imparting education and social welfare in India.
The main motto is to aid as many underprivileged persons as possible to get education, which, for them would not be possible otherwise. The trust is also interested in opening homes for the mentally challenged, and the aged. Any donor, out of magnanimity and interest in the scheme, shall donate any amount to the trust.
All welfare projects of the trust emphasise on the welfare of the aged, mentally challenged and other weaker sections of the society besides imparting higher education in Science and Technology.
The Trust proposes to play its role in the chosen area of Rural upliftment, old age care, Education and Relief operations by involving local community with their initiative, through innovative means.
The strategic goals are:
- Improve, expend and assist needy people in the areas of community Development and Education.
- To support the needy, the aged and the mentally challenged, by opening special homes.
- To run village knowledge centers to achieve the overall development of the rural poor.
- To open Science and Technology institutes in rural areas
- To spread awareness to the rural poor.